September 21, 2011

Facebook

You might have noticed that I haven't posted to my blog for a while (a month, if you're counting).  I blame it all on Facebook!  That place is addictive.  Instant gratification - post a comment, someone replies or "likes" it.  Instant feedback.  Fun, right?  And there are games - oh my gosh, don't get me started on the games!  I absolutely love Farmville - like to the point of serious addiction to farming.  Who knew?

So, anyway, I have made a commitment to myself to start blogging again, about our days, about homeschooling/unschooling in Cincinnati, and about how we're doing what we do.

I also will have a giveaway coming up in the next day or two - so please stay tuned.

Hoping to spend less time on Facebook and more time blogging and writing and crafting and spending time with my children.  Wish me luck.

No comments: