September 15, 2012

New Year, New view

Our new "school" year has begun.  S is taking enrichment classes once a week at Leaves of Learning.  A is taking a couple of academic classes and an independent art study class twice a week at Leaves.  We are studying all the other subjects at home, albeit in a relaxed fashion.  J wants to spend extra time on history this year, so we are delving into world history, but exploring rabbit holes as they come up.

I still feel a little overwhelmed this year.  I think it has to do with having a high schooler, it's a little nerve-wracking, making sure that all of our i's are dotted and t's are crossed for future college plans...

My plan is to get back to my blogging - because I enjoy it, and it helps me to air out my thoughts. 

Bear with me and enjoy the journey.


No comments: