January 4, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday - Great Freebies to enhance Homeschooling
1. Paperback Swap - list books you are through with, request books in the system - we picked up a lot of great books this way. Also, they have a great wish list system, that keeps track of the books you want, and notifies you when they are available - sweet!
2. Homeschool Share - great place to find free unit studies and lapbooks. You can find almost everything here to tie into studies.
3. Easy Fun School - more free unit studies - can you tell that we love unit studies at our house? We do, they are fun!
4. Ambleside Online - the very first site I discovered when looking into home schooling, still love it for ideas of books and curriculum to follow.
5. Clickschooling - great site with web-based curriculum ideas. We don't use this one as much, but the links are awesome!
6. Freely Educate - lots of free stuff, you can search by age, subject, grade level - however you like. Some of our best freebies came via this blog!
Post Crossing - great way to experience real-life geography, by sending and receiving postcards worldwide. Also, works on language arts skills -writing postcards.
8. FreePrintable.com - Just what it sounds like, free printables including calendars, worksheets, lesson plans and more.
9. Learning Page - More free printables, mainly worksheets, my youngest loves worksheets!
10. File Folder Fun games - I love file folder games, and so do my kids! We love this site for all the fun theme-friendly, age specific games. Sweet!
For more Top Ten Tuesday, make sure you drop by Oh Amanda!
Have a great week!