October 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
 
I have to go with candy corn, first - yummy.  My second choice would have to be Reese's Peanut Butter cups.  

2. Do you fold your socks?
 
Are you kidding?  No, I don't fold my socks.  I do fold my husband's socks, though.  His day can't start right if his socks aren't folded.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

Homeschooling is not as easy as it seems!  There are days when I want to sell my kids, or at least ship them back to school.  Ugh.

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?

He's outgoing, I'm super shy - but getting better.  I still feel awkward in some situations, though.

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
 
Shy, happy, kind
Hubby is not home - and I'd be afraid to ask him anyway  LOL.
 
Want to join in?  I'd love to read your answers, too.  Join up at Five Question Friday at My Little Life.  It's pretty fun!



No comments: