In no particular order, here are the ten blogs I love to read daily.
1. Almost Unschoolers - I love, love, love how she homeschools / unschools. This is where I want to be one day - it's how I hope our homeschool evolves. Once I relax and take it easier.
2. Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers - I always, always love what Kris has to say. I relate to what she says on her blog, and how it can relate to me.
3. To Be Busy at Home - another homeschooling blog, are you noticing a trend here? I do have other blogs that I read that aren't just homeschooling, I just really love to read about homeschooling. I especially love Samantha's blog, because she tells it like it is. She's inspiring to me.
4. Money Saving Mom - I like to save money!
5. Lynn's Kitchen Adventures - Food, yummy!
6. Life As Mom - great tips, great recipes, great blog.
7. Smockity Frocks
8. Ramblings of an Unschooling Family - this is the blog of one of my local friends - I love reading her stories!
9. Our Busy Homeschool - Again, I love, love this blog - I feel like I know Tristan, and I love reading about her homeschooling days.
10. The Crafty Crow - I love crafts. I adore crafts. Cutest crafts available here.
So, do you have a blog I should add to my top ten list? Leave me a comment and I'll check it out, it may just make my reader, I am addicted to reading blogs.
Be sure to check out what other great top ten lists are in the blogosphere this week over at Oh Amanda - Top Ten Tuesday.
See you there!